With the effects of CoronaVirus being felt across the world many therapists and wellbeing professionals are turning to online solutions as an alternative to face to face.
If you are considering this option, or perhaps you've already started, I'd like to help you to avoid the pitfalls and feel prepared.
In this session I'll be answering your biggest concerns and soothing your biggest fears so that you can shine and continue to provide the best service to your clients.
I understand that using a new technology can be scary so,
- if you're nervous about using Zoom and want a walk through of its features
- if you want guidance over what to send your clients before their appointment to manage their expectations
- if you're not sure how your service could work online and want to hear some ideas
- if you want to know the common audio/system errors that occur so you can avoid/mitigate them
"Thank you very much for an informative session. I found it really interesting and thought you explained everything very clearly and patiently." Fiona Pollock,
In this course I'll alleviate your concerns and help you to become comfortable and ready to offer effective 1-2-1 and group online sessions. This course will show you:
- How to set up a meeting in Zoom and share the link with your clients.
- How to share your screen.
- How to use breakout rooms to have smaller group conversations.
- How to use the chat function.
- The most common technical glitches and how to overcome them.
- The information to send your clients before the call.
"You made it very relaxed, despite us tech newbies feeling a little stressed by the thought! I’m now feel quite confident to get stuck in with using Zoom." Catherine Pollitt
I've always had a love of technology and have been using online sessions in my private practise since it started in 2011. I have over 10 years of experience designing workshops, webinars, online summits and programmes online. Over that time I've experienced all the errors and challenges you could face. I'd like to help you take on this new opportunity with confidence.
If you want to offer online sessions but you're nervous and want some reassurance and guidance, let me help.